Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/03 14:56:32 UTC

[Axis2] Axis2 1.3 RC3 released

Hi all,

I have uploaded Axis2 1.3 RC3 into my Apache home location [1] . This
release does not have any SNAPSHOT dependencies and we have fixed a
number of issues between RC2 and RC3 so please test the release
candidate as much as you can. My plan is to make this is final RC and
upload the final release on coming Monday 6th Aug 2007 for voting.

You can find the release plugings [2] and the maven2 repo is available
at [3].

When we test please try to cover the following
 - Code generation
 - Sessions
 - Web application
 - In different application servers
- Both JDK 1.5 and JDK 1.4
- Java2WSDL
- POJOs
- And what ever the JIRA we have marked as fixed.

[1] : http://people.apache.org/~deepal/axis2/1.3-RC3/
[2] : http://people.apache.org/~deepal/axis2/1.3-RC3/tools/
[3] : http://people.apache.org/~deepal/axis2/1.3-RC3/m2-repo/

Thanks
Deepal

AXIS2-1885/AXIS2-3036 fixed with Axis2 1.3 RC3!

Posted by Gertjan van Oosten <ge...@West.NL>.
As quoted from Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>:
> When we test please try to cover the following
>  - Code generation
>  - Sessions
>  - Web application
>  - In different application servers
> - Both JDK 1.5 and JDK 1.4
> - Java2WSDL
> - POJOs
> - And what ever the JIRA we have marked as fixed.

AXIS2-1885/AXIS2-3036 is fixed with Axis2 1.3-RC3; thanks!
Environment:
- maven-2.0.7
- axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin-1.3-RC3
- jdk1.5.0_06

Kind regards,
--
-- Gertjan van Oosten, gertjan@West.NL, West Consulting B.V., +31 15 2191 600

Re: [Axis2] Axis2 1.3 RC3 released

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com>.
Addressing module.xml is in Axis2-RC3.jar btw.

Saminda

On 8/8/07, Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Deepal,
>
> Where can I find the addressing module of the RC3 release? It is not
> in either http://people.apache.org/~deepal/axis2/1.3-RC3/m2-repo/ or
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository
>
> Thanks,
> Ruchith
>
> On 8/7/07, Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Jarek Gawor wrote:

> today,
> final.
> > >>

> > > Please upload it. I know and our goal is to use an officially released
> > > version of Axis2 but the timing might just not work out.
> > >
> > Done.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Deepal

> www.ruchith.org
> www.wso2.org

Saminda Abeyruwan

Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - www.wso2.org

Re: [Axis2] Axis2 1.3 RC3 released

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Deepal,

www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org

Re: [Axis2] Axis2 1.3 RC3 released

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
On 8/6/07, Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can upload RC3 into m2-snapshot-repository , and I will do that today,
> however if you can wait three more days you will be able to go with final.

Please upload it. I know and our goal is to use an officially released
version of Axis2 but the timing might just not work out.

Thanks again,
Jarek

Re: [Axis2] Axis2 1.3 RC3 released

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Jarek Gawor wrote:
> Deepal,
>
> What's the svn revision number associated with RC3?
562408.

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Deepal,

What's the svn revision number associated with RC3? Also, would it be

Re: RE [Axis2] Axis2 1.3 RC3 released

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
> Hi,
>
> I was going to get Axis2 1.3 RC3 but when I went to
> http://ws.apache.org/axis2/download.cgi I only see a link for 1.3-RC2.
Yes I did not update that site , so please download that from the URL
given below.

Thanks
Deepal

Posted by New AxisU <ne...@gmail.com>.