Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2015/08/26 17:29:41 UTC

HTTP Server Project hackathon/BoF in Budapest?

First question, will many of us be present and available during the day
Wednesday ahead of the ApacheCon Core content for a hackathon and BoF, or
would it be better for these things to happen on Thursday during/in the
evening of Core?

Bill

Re: HTTP Server Project hackathon/BoF in Budapest?

Posted by Stefan Eissing <st...@greenbytes.de>.
I will arrive on Wednesday evening.

> Am 27.08.2015 um 10:46 schrieb jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>:
>
> On 08/26/2015 05:29 PM, William A Rowe Jr wrote:
>> First question, will many of us be present and available during the day
>> Wednesday ahead of the ApacheCon Core content for a hackathon and BoF,
>> or would it be better for these things to happen on Thursday during/in
>> the evening of Core?
>
> I will be there and might have cycles :D
>
> Cheers
>
> Jean-Frederic

<green/>bytes GmbH
Hafenweg 16, 48155 Münster, Germany

Re: HTTP Server Project hackathon/BoF in Budapest?

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yann Ylavic <yl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 7:03 PM, Yann Ylavic <yl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 5:29 PM, William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>> First question, will many of us be present and available during the day
>> Wednesday ahead of the ApacheCon Core content for a hackathon and BoF, or
>> would it be better for these things to happen on Thursday during/in the
>> evening of Core?
>
> I'll be there on Wednesday, and Thurday too but not the evening.

Wrong dates! I'll be there on Thursday until Friday (evening).
So I'm available both days for the hackathon/BoF.

Posted by Yann Ylavic <yl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 26, 2015, 11:43 AM William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
wrote:

First question, will many of us be present and available during the day
Wednesday ahead of the ApacheCon Core content for a hackathon and BoF, or
would it be better for these things to happen on Thursday during/in the
evening of Core?

Unfortunately I will not be there