Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by John Speidel <js...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/11/10 22:40:33 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] large stack refactoring merged to trunk

commit: 2fc7adecea03ec70141f41e98f1aa2d089c3b364

I just pushed a large patch to trunk which includes a large refactoring of
the stack processing code.  Lots of new unit tests have been added and we
have good test coverage of this code now.  Also, lots of manual functional
testing including deploying a cluster via a blueprint and monitoring the
cluster via the UI has been done.  Also, manual validation of stack
properties via the REST api has done.

The reason that I am announcing this is that if you encounter a stack
related issue in the near future, it could be related to this patch.
Please let me know if you encounter a stack problem after pulling this
patch.

Thanks,
John

--