Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sai Jai Ganesh Gurubaran <sa...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/02 08:25:57 UTC

[users@httpd] Help needed in Apache related issues.

Hi,
I am a newbie to Apache.
We started using Apache 2.0.50 as a (forward) proxy server.
Installation details:
OS: Linux RHEL 7.

Immediately noticed that the following problem are occurring consistently

1) Downloading of hugefile (of size > 70MB) always breaks (around 30MB)
Without proxy we are able to download the file.
 (eg: http://www.slickedit.com/download/trial/se10trial_win.zip )

2) Yahoo messenger keeps logging out saying "Invalid cookie error" and
refuses to work.

There are no error messages in the error log file.
Is there any setting to be done to overcome these issues?
Can anybody guide us regarding this.

Thanks in advance,
Ganesh
--