Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Santosh Kulkarni <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/16 07:40:51 UTC

where do i find the jar to be downloaded

Which jar contains the following packages:
1. org.apache.tomcat.core.*
2. org.apache.tomcat.util.*
3. org.apache.tomcat.session.*
and from where do i download it ? I searched on the
jakarta's Tomcat page but couldn't find it. I'm using
tomcat 4.0.3.
TIA
Santosh

Re: where do i find the jar to be downloaded

Posted by Peng Tuck Kwok <pe...@makmal.net>.
Hmm, the jar files can be found with your copy of tomcat.
Look under $CATALINA_HOME\server\lib or if you have the source
you could build it yourself.

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
Those packages are from Tomcat 3.2.x.  You won't find them in 4.0.3
anywhere.  In 4.1.x, there is the org.apache.tomcat.util.*, but it is so
heavily changed from 3.2.x that I doubt that you would be able to use it
without re-writing your code.

You'll basically have to do a re-write of your custom code to make it work
with Tomcat 4.