Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by pabloa98 <pa...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/29 00:48:45 UTC

I need some pointers with archiva code

I am thinking about to do some modifications in the DB storage system.
Basically when you have a lot of maven repository (100+) in the same
server, each operation is slower and slower. I suspect it is because a lock
at DB level.

I will be very happy if someone point me about where DB operations are
done. I cloned the code but I cannot find it

It is a silly question, but I will be happy if someone can answer this.

Pablo

Re: I need some pointers with archiva code

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi
The last versions doesn't use anymore database :-)
Which version are you currently using?
Olivier

--
Olivier Lamy