Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by - MeRiC - <me...@hotmail.com> on 2011/07/11 10:46:38 UTC

How can I add document to fileshare repository

Hi,

I'm trying to add document to fileshare repository but i'm getting an error which says conflict. I did whatever documentation says, i can create folder but can't create document. In chemistry's site it says The repository  does not support document versions. If it means i can not create document, how can I make it allowable?
thanks in advance..

Re: How can I add document to fileshare repository

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
The FileShare repository doesn't support relationships. There is nothing in a file system that maps to CMIS relationships.
This repository is meant to be a code example for repository connectors. It is not meant to be used by real applications.

- Florian

Posted by Meriç Taze <me...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
Hi,