Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Loo, Peter # PHX" <Pe...@source.wolterskluwer.com> on 2007/10/17 19:04:25 UTC

Changing text fonts and creating hyperlinks

Hi,

I was wondering how I would go about changing the color of text (APPEND
and TRUNCATE) for the following code:

      radio_group(-name=>'loadType',
           -values=>['APPEND', 'TRUNCATE'],
           -default=>'APPEND'),
      hr,
      submit("$submit"),
      hr,
    end_form();

In addition, I would like to know what the syntax is to make an email
address to be clickable as in HTML "mailto".

Thanks.

Peter

Re: Changing text fonts and creating hyperlinks

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007, Loo, Peter # PHX wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering how I would go about changing the color of text (APPEND
> and TRUNCATE) for the following code:
>
>      radio_group(-name=>'loadType',
>           -values=>['APPEND', 'TRUNCATE'],
>           -default=>'APPEND'),
>      hr,
>      submit("$submit"),
>      hr,
>    end_form();
>
> In addition, I would like to know what the syntax is to make an email
> address to be clickable as in HTML "mailto".

These are interesting questions, but unfortunately, don't
have relevance to mod_perl. I'd suggest searching, and
perhaps asking, on http://www.perlmonks.org/, or
alternatively on one of the users lists found at
http://lists.perl.org/ or http://www.activestate.com/.

--
best regards,
Randy Kobes