Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Hrishit Patel <hr...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/27 17:41:52 UTC

problem in building AOO

hi,

I've just join the project.

I started building my own AOO and stuck with following problem:

When I execute  "./bootstrap" it shows error "command not found".
I manually checked and found that there is no such file in "AOO/main/".
But there is some file with name "bootstrap.1".
And there is a file with path as "AOO/main/sal/test/bootstrap".

I am attaching both the files here, if anyone can look at it and guide me
further.

thanks & cheers,
hrishit

Re: problem in building AOO

Posted by Hrishit Patel <hr...@gmail.com>.
package JUnit4 was missing which was creating problem.
I've installed it and its working fine now

Thanks,
hrishit

Re: problem in building AOO

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.

Re: problem in building AOO

Posted by Hrishit Patel <hr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ariel,

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Ariel Constenla-Haile
<ar...@apache.org>wrote:

> Hi Hrishit,
>
> On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Hrishit Patel <hr...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > I've just join the project.
> >
> > I started building my own AOO and stuck with following problem:
> >
> > When I execute  "./bootstrap" it shows error "command not found".
> > I manually checked and found that there is no such file in "AOO/main/".
> > But there is some file with name "bootstrap.1".
> > And there is a file with path as "AOO/main/sal/test/bootstrap".
> >
> > I am attaching both the files here, if anyone can look at it and guide me
> > further.
>
> Did you run autoconf and then ./configure?
>
> Yes, I installed all the dependencies and then ran autoconf and then
./configure as mentioned below

> cd $SRC/main
> autoconf
> ./configure <options>
> ./bootsrap

cheers

Re: problem in building AOO

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Hrishit,

Re: problem in building AOO

Posted by AlanSan <al...@gmail.com>.
Le 01/27/2013 10:41 AM, Hrishit Patel a écrit :
> hi,
>
> I've just join the project.
>
> I started building my own AOO and stuck with following problem:
>
> When I execute  "./bootstrap" it shows error "command not found".
> I manually checked and found that there is no such file in "AOO/main/".
> But there is some file with name "bootstrap.1".
> And there is a file with path as "AOO/main/sal/test/bootstrap".
>
> I am attaching both the files here, if anyone can look at it and guide
> me further.
>
> thanks & cheers,
> hrishit
Hi hrishit, you can write me, the steps you introduce than your terminal?