Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org> on 2018/04/23 09:20:26 UTC

[Apache ManifoldCF] - New website development - Issue using Chinese

Hi all,

we are working on our brand new website but we have an issue using the
Doxia Plugin.

ManifoldCF website supports three different languages: english, japanese
and chinese [1].

We are trying to build the new website using Maven Site Plugin with Doxia
and the Fluido skin using markdown templates. You can take a look at our
current state in our issue in JIRA [2].

Actually we have a first sprint of this development [3], where the english
language is configured as the default one and then we have added japanese
and chinese as new locales.

We have a problem when trying to get the content using the chinese locale
because the website is returning the following exception:

HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /zh/index.html. Reason:{{ No doxia bean found for the
locale zh_CN}}

Caused by:{{javax.servlet.ServletException: No doxia bean found for the
locale zh_CN at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.run.DoxiaFilter.doFilter(DoxiaFilter.java:129)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:388)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:440) at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326) at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542) at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:926)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:549) at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:212) at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404) at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:410)
at
org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
}}

Do you have any ideas how to solve this problem?

I'm wondering if there are some rules related to configure zh_CN inside the
pom with the related folders for contents. For Japanese I set ja as a new
locale and then I have created a specific folder site/ja/markdown for
contents.

The same I have done with Chinese but it seems something wrong for this
setting and with mvn site:run I have the following log:

[INFO] ---------------------< org.apache.manifoldcf:site
>---------------------
[INFO] Building ManifoldCF - Site 2.10-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] --------------------------------[ pom
]---------------------------------
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-site-plugin:3.7:run (default-cli) @ site ---
[INFO] Logging to org.slf4j.impl.MavenSimpleLogger(org.mortbay.log) via
org.mortbay.log.Slf4jLog
[INFO] Relativizing decoration links with respect to localized project URL:
http://www.apache.org/mcf-parent/site/
[INFO] Rendering site with org.apache.maven.skins:maven-fluido-skin:jar:1.7
skin.
http://www.apache.org/mcf-parent/site/ja
http://www.apache.org/mcf-parent/site/zh
[INFO] Rendering site with org.apache.maven.skins:maven-fluido-skin:jar:1.7
skin.
[INFO] Relativizing decoration links with respect to localized project URL:
http://www.apache.org/mcf-parent/site/zh
[INFO] Rendering site with org.apache.maven.skins:maven-fluido-skin:jar:1.7
skin.
[INFO] Starting Jetty on http://localhost:8080/
[INFO] jetty-6.1.25
[INFO] NO JSP Support for /, did not find
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet
[INFO] Started SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8080

Thank you for your support.

Regards,
PJ

[1] - http://manifoldcf.apache.org/
[2] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1495
[3] -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/site/branches/CONNECTORS-1495/

--
Piergiorgio Lucidi
https://www.open4dev.com

Re: [Apache ManifoldCF] - New website development - Issue using Chinese

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Thanks again for your update and I have also shared all these informations
inside our issue on JIRA.

Cheers,
PJ

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.