Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2009/12/29 15:25:07 UTC

Re: Checks on 1.4 Release

Forwarding to pivot-dev - didn't realize the original message wasn't on the dev list.

In response to the localization issue - I think you identified a valid bug. The app was calling the static Locale.setDefault() method - if the second applet started before the first one, it would set the locale to German and the first one would pick it up. This is now fixed (however, I don't think it should hold up the release - the fix can go out in 1.4.1).