Posted to users@camel.apache.org by preety somani <pr...@i-exceed.com> on 2013/05/10 09:23:18 UTC

Where to download camel 2.11.1 jars

Hi,

  I want to use features of camel2.11.1 to set the soap version in camel
spring ws for a soap end point. But not able to find the download for came
2.11.1 version.

Thansk,
Preety

Re: Where to download camel 2.11.1 jars

Posted by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK it is not released yet. Try the 2.11.1–SNAPSHOT version. Or one of
the other snapshot versions.
Den 10. mai 2013 09:39 skrev "preety somani" <pr...@i-exceed.com>
følgende:

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.