Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Scott Kurz <sc...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/20 19:49:48 UTC

basic question on svn props

How do you create a new Java file so it ends up looking like:

 * @version $Rev: 656576 $ $Date: 2008-05-15 02:45:30 -0700 (Thu, 15 May 2008) $

when you extract/checkout from SVN?

Sorry if that's a dumb question..

Thanks, Scott

Re: basic question on svn props

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
You will have to configure svn using [1]. The file is located at
<user_home>/.subversion/config.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/java/etc/svn-config

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
If you have the line in the file comment, svn will update the rev and date
upon the commit.

 * @version $Rev$ $Date$

Thanks,
Raymond