Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by fo...@arduser.com on 2002/02/16 05:24:49 UTC

zipfile problem

Anybody else having trouble with the current release zip files? I can't
unzip any of the current Cactus zipfiles (2.2, 2.3 Api and the src file) in
the builds/jakarta-cactus/release/v1.2 dir. They are dated 25-Sep-2001.
When I try to extract them, they all say "Invalid Zipfile Header". I was
able to extract the Ant distribution that's in that directory with no
trouble at all.

I'm running Windows 2000 and using Winzip 6.0a

Thanks,
Bill A.

RE: zipfile problem

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hi Bill,

There are tens of download per day on these files, and we have never
received any complaint, so I believe they are fine. We're using the Zip
Ant task to zip them. I don't know about any compatibility between
Winzip 6.0a and the Ant Zip task.

I can see options :
1/ You upgrade your version of Winzip and try it again,
2/ You send an email to the ant-user mailing list asking them if they
know about such an issue.

Hope it helps.
-Vincent