Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Manuel Lenz <Lz...@viessmann.com> on 2003/04/15 14:48:23 UTC

Submitting

Is there nobody who has an idea?

Hi to all,
I have an jsp-page with three Sumitbuttons.
Two buttons are normal html-submit-buttons:
       Edit

The third button is a graphical-button:
="images/button_save.gif" alt="Save">

Mozilla is sending all the values to the Form-Bean with the String
"submit".
But IExplorer is only sendig the value of the normal Buttons (in this case
the name: Edit).
How can I submit the value Save from the graphical-button to Form-Bean?
Internet Explorer sets the variable "submit" to blank!

Manuel

Re: Submitting

Posted by Ian Hunter <ih...@hunterweb.net>.
Does this help?

http://husted.com/struts/tips/001.html

RE: Submitting

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
Take a look at Teds site. I has something about using image.

RE: Submitting

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@sopragroup.com>.
you can do this :

http://husted.com/struts/tips/001.html

Arnaud

Re: Scaffold

Posted by David Chelimsky <da...@chelimsky.org>.
Yes. That's where I downloaded the binaries from
(jakarta-struts-1.1-rc1.zip and scaffold.zip)..

RE: Scaffold

Scaffold

RE: Submitting

Posted by Daniel Joshua <da...@gridnode.com>.