Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Priya Lakshmi <La...@networkrail.co.uk> on 2018/09/06 10:21:09 UTC

Server Issue

Hi,

I am trying to download maven dependencies from Eclipse IDE. Unfortunately, I am not able to download them, and below is the error message I am getting

Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:3.0.0-M2 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:jar:3.0.0-M2: Could not transfer artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:Pom:3.0.0-M2 from/to central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): This is usually a temporary error during hostname resolution and means that the local server did not receive a response from an authoritative server"

I want to know whether the IP address for the server behind this url is static or dynamic? And if it's static is there any way I can get the IP address?

Please note that, I am trying to connect through DNS and I feel it is DNS issue

Thanks
Lakshmi

The content of this email (and any attachment) is confidential. It may also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
This email should not be used by anyone who is not an original intended recipient, nor may it be copied or disclosed to anyone who is not an original intended recipient.

If you have received this email by mistake please notify us by emailing the sender, and then delete the email and any copies from your system.

Liability cannot be accepted for statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not made on behalf of Network Rail.
Network Rail Infrastructure Limited registered in England and Wales No. 2904587, registered office Network Rail, 2nd Floor, One Eversholt Street, London, NW1 2DN