Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by William Burdick <an...@oracle.com> on 2011/02/02 18:27:39 UTC

[Trinidad] Digital signature capture for Trinidad browser-based mobile applications

Hello Trinidad developers and users,

I am part of a project at Oracle building PeopleSoft Inventory browser-based mobile applications in the Oracle ADF middleware development environment, using Java, JavaScript and Trinidad components, and deploying on an Oracle WebLogic server to Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0/6.5 devices. For one of the applications in that project, we would like to provide the ability to capture and save a digital signature. Does anyone know of a way to capture a digital signature using Trinidad components?

I would greatly appreciate any assistance anyone could provide.

Thanks,

Andy Burdick

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/" \nOracle
Andy Burdick | Principal Applications Engineer
Phone: +1 3126518071
Oracle PeopleSoft Development
233 S Wacker Dr, 45th Floor | Chicago, IL 60606

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/commitment" \nGreen Oracle

Re: [Trinidad] Digital signature capture for Trinidad browser-based mobile applications

Posted by Walter Mourão <wa...@gmail.com>.
I just checked and the problem was related with Pocket PC 4.20, not with
Windows Mobile 5...

Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br
http://arcadian.com.br