Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Krishnakumar B <kr...@mindtree.com> on 2003/01/01 13:23:09 UTC

AXIS/JMS example

Hi

i want run the AXIS/JMS example. I have followed all the instructions in the
PDF document.
I am using SonicMQ. I get errors. The build scripts that come with Axis are
they incomplete.
What steps shoudl i follow to make this run.

Also Is there a two way AXIS/JMS example.

Sender->AxisEngine->JMS->AxisEngine->Webservice

Sender<-AxisEngine<-JMS<-AxisEngine<------|

Would be grateful for any help

Regards
Krishnakumar B

RE: AXIS/JMS example

Posted by Jaime Meritt <jm...@sonicsoftware.com>.
The sample documentation gives a pretty good walkthrough of how to
create the administered objects for SonicMQ using the Sun FSContext
implementation.  These must be created before running the sample.  You
should also be able to see the entries in Sonic Explorer that you have
created.  Are you able to view the Connection Factory and Destination in
Sonic Explorer?  If not please follow the documentation to create them.
Which version of SonicMQ are you using?  The samples were tested with
4.0.2.

As to your question about asynchronous responses from the web service,
this functionality is currently not available.  The JMS transport can
only perform synchronous request/response or outbound oneway
interactions from the sender.  We have proposed a mechanism to provide
this functionality and intend to deliver the implementation in a future
version of Axis.

Hope this helps,
Jaime