Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Michael Bauroth <mi...@falcom.de> on 2006/08/10 07:43:35 UTC

Mina, POJOs and Spring

Hi,

I learned the last weeks a lot about new technologies relating server
technologies and Mina. In this context I have a short question about a
technology feature in Mina itself.

In one of your documentations you describe the function of the filter
chain, ProtocolDecoders and the possibility of generating POJOs in this
context. I didn't knew POJOs before ... now I've learned, that it is one
of the master pieces in the Spring framework. Here is my question: How
can these messages (POJOs) be used in Spring? I have no idea at the
moment. What is the advantage to generate messages in this style behind
the possibility of e.g. serialization?

It would be nice if someone could explain a little bit more some of
their use cases (maybe with a sample?)

Best Regards
Michael

Re: Mina, POJOs and Spring

Posted by Michael Bauroth <mi...@falcom.de>.
Hi Niklas,

thanx for the short answer. I'm using the POJOs indeed for things like
serialization already. The other hints I will follow soon.
I mean the Powerpoint documentation.

Regards
Michael

Re: Mina, POJOs and Spring