Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/25 18:55:38 UTC

[MINUTES] Global Usergrid scrum July 25, 2014

Here's a brief summary of our global scrum call today:

* Todd Nine: working on a creating a test cluster on EC2 to test Core
Persistence with YourKit and Graphite for monitoring, using the
stack/awscluster Cloud Formation scripts. Will merge mods into two-dot-o
branch today.

* Alex Muramoto: working on Android SDK this week.

* George: working on various bugs related to property handling, submitted a
couple of PRs.

* Dave Johnson: working on a creating a test cluster on EC2 to do
performance testing of Usergrid running with Core Persistence.

* Pooja Jain: continued work on Usergrid Data Exchange import/export
feature, currently considering different ways to test the resume feature.

* Ed Anuff: would like to push for graduation as soon as possible, can we
do it in August?

* Rod Simpson: says main thing we need to do is to get a release out, we
also have some files that need ASF headers in the iOS SDK. He will continue
to drive towards a release.

* Scott Ganyo: nothing to report this week

* Ryan Bridges: nothing to report this week

Regards,

Dave