Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Je...@go.com.mt on 2006/05/31 11:41:26 UTC

Unparsable lastModified

Hi all,

I am trying to upgrade to the latest releases of myfaces and tomahawk.
Unfortunately up till now the transition hasn't been anywhere as smooth as
I had hoped. My latest problem is that a number of commandlinks don't work
well upon logging into my application. Clicking some of them results in
the following showing up in my log:

org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader
[http-9090-Processor25] ERROR - Unparsable lastModified : @lastModified@

Any idea what this means?

Subsequent clicks tend to work better, which is obviously strange given
that they are served from the same pages.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jean-Claude

Re: Unparsable lastModified

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.
the lastModified bit simply results in preventing resources from
caching. It is a bug introduced by the switchover from ant to maven, and
has been discussed at length on this mailing list.

See the archives.

Are you experiencing any actual problem?