Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Mustapha Adekunle <dk...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/01 16:04:45 UTC

Best Materials For Starting out with Airflow.

Hello Airflow community,

I am in the process of collating the best materials for learning airflow.

I would appreciate if you all can suggest videos, courses, books, playlist,
article or sorts of that you fill tick this Criteria.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Best,
Mustapha

Re: Best Materials For Starting out with Airflow.

Posted by Leah Cole <co...@google.com.INVALID>.
Hey Mustapha!

+1 to what Dennis and Jarek sent already. We also have a medium blog
<https://medium.com/apache-airflow> and there's great content from all
years of the Airflow summit <https://airflowsummit.org/sessions/2022/>
available
on YouTube (that page has this years, but there's a link at the top to go
to previous years.) I also wanted to send a quick reminder that if you (or
anyone else) notice info that's missing in the docs or corrections that
need to be made, docs changes are a great place to make contributions
<https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/CONTRIBUTING.rst>! :)

Leah

--

Leah Cole (she/her) | Developer Programs Engineer, Data Analytics |
coleleah@google.com | +1 (925) 257-2112

Re: Best Materials For Starting out with Airflow.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.

Posted by Dennis Akpenyi <de...@gmail.com>.
Hello Mustapha,

.