Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Abhinav Sinha <ab...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/02 19:36:20 UTC

Custos BM Deployment Ansible: added Readme

Hi all,

I’ve just updated the readme for custos ansible scripts here-
https://github.com/abhinav7sinha/airavata-custos/tree/ansible-baremetal/ansible#readme

This is very likely an initial draft and may continue to evolve over the next couple of weeks as I work on the database migration part.

I do have one question – I wrote this readme keeping a developer in mind. I mean, I wrote this as a guide for a future contributor to this repo. But I couldn’t really figure out what a current/new user of the application may want to see in the readme. Do you have any suggestions or ideas for improvements?

The reason why I thought that this readme should be created for a developer was that this is not the main readme of the repo. It's inside the ansible folder. So maybe the main repo could be more user/client friendly? (I think)

Best,
Abhinav