Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Robert Kaffl <ro...@schraml.de> on 2003/09/23 15:15:30 UTC

can "address location" be flexible?

Hello,

I try to develop one service for several different servers. It all works well as long as I work on a certain machine like
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/MyService. The problem I'm chewing on is:
I don't know the final address location - is there a way to keep the address location flexible. Bacause now there's a hard coded line in the
ServiceLocator-Class created by Java2WSDL resp. WSDL2Java. Or do I really have to create class-files for every address location?

I'd appreciate any help - thank you in advance.

Rob

Re: can "address location" be flexible?

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Rob

In genarated classes when u called get<webservice>() there is a method
with get<webservice>(url).
e.g.
public com.bookshop.soap.AmazonSearchPort getAmazonSearchPort() is what
we are using yet there is a

public com.bookshop.soap.AmazonSearchPort
		getAmazonSearchPort(java.net.URL portAddress) as wll

try, it should work :)

hope this helps

Srinath

Posted by "Alexander Berry,Jr." <ab...@ameritech.net>.

Posted by "Alexander Berry,Jr." <ab...@ameritech.net>.
meaning something like weblogic or jboss.