Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tomcy John <TC...@emirates.com> on 2006/01/30 04:46:45 UTC

Authentication module in Tapestry

Hi All,
Does anyone have a sample authentication module implemented in tapestry.

I would like to know where to write the authentication code for each
request that comes through the web server to the application server.

I think BaseEngine class is a good place to do this. Any samples done on
this will be much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards
Tomcy John

RE: Authentication module in Tapestry

Posted by Patrick Casey <pa...@adelphia.net>.
	Did you try just implementing PageValidateListener? For simple stuff
that's going to be a lot easier than hacking BaseEngine.

	--- Pat