Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Kirk Bowe <ki...@vice-versa.info> on 2003/07/07 17:55:39 UTC

ProxyPass not getting type of dynamic images?

Hi, I'm doing a naive one size fits all ProxyPass thing wherein I've got
one server simply sitting between the end users and the real machine.  So
my only lines are:

ProxyPass / http://other.server.with.specified.port.com:8082/
ProxyPassReverse / http://other.server.with.specified.port.com:8082/
ProxyReceiveBufferSize 16384

Most of it works fine but I appear to be losing content types.  The
backend server generates pretty much everything in mod_perl and Template
Toolkit.  However I generate PNGs on the fly too, with and without a .png
extension in some cases.  In particular, the PNGs aren't getting through
with a mime type.  Guess I need to set it somewhere -- any ideas?  It all
works fine without the proxy in the middle.

Cheers

Kirk.