Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2014/06/19 16:45:37 UTC

release OWB-1.2.6 soon?

Hi folks!

As announced a few weeks ago I'd like to release own-1.2.6 to have it ready for the upcoming tomes-1.7.0 release.
We did have one important fix for a classloader issue and a few minor tasks.

If there is no dissent then I gonna start the release tasks this afternoon.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: release OWB-1.2.6 soon?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.