Posted to user@atlas.apache.org by Georg Heiler <ge...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/04 09:51:47 UTC

Business taxonomy

Hi
The business taxonomy seems to be in technical preview and according to
some hortonworks forum entry will not be developed any further.

What is the state regarding a replacement?

Also I have heard from a hortonworks consultant that something big
regarding atlas is to be released in February. Is there already some
information what this will be?

Best
Georg

Re: Business taxonomy