Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/11/07 01:44:48 UTC

failure notifications (Was: ForrestBot build for cocoon-site FAILED)

Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Ralph Goers wrote:
> >On second thought, why are these not sent to the doc list?
>
> Yes please!

Because the docs list is out-of-sight. It is just for
the diff notifications from the Wiki and from Daisy.
I guess that not many people look at the messages there.

The forrestbot messages are akin to the Gump build messages
which come to our dev list. They need to be in our face
so that we fix their cause.

We can silence both gump and forrest if the Cocoon
communtiy wants that. I recommend against ignoring
continuous integration.

-David

Re: failure notifications (Was: ForrestBot build for cocoon-site FAILED)

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
At once an hour I'd bet I'm not the only one who is sending them to the
bit bucket.  When gump fails it isn't quite so annoying.