Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/03 22:21:17 UTC

CCC Brazil selected talks

Hello CloudStackers,
I have published the selected talks to the CCC BR website. Thanks everybody
that is participating in the process to make this happen. Here goes the
list of the selected talks, and a brief description on each one of them. If
you are one of the speakers, do not forget to register. If you are having
problems to register, please let me know.

CloudStack Keynote
Provides an overview of the Apache CloudStack project (its current state)
CloudStack in a few minutes
This presentation will demonstrate the basic steps to deploy CloudStack,
showing that one can have CloudStack up and running in a few minutes.
Hiper Convergência é para todos Hyperconvergency for all Hyper convergence
is the ability to use your servers for multiple loads simultaneously such
as storage and virtualization. Using dedicated hardware or a set of
software makes it possible to make better use of available resources and
physical space. This talk will go over Hyperconvergene theory and practice,
showing how one can use Open Source software to build their own
hyper-convergent infrastructure.
2 principais motivos pelo qual você precisa ter um backup do seu ambiente Two
main reasons why you need a backup for your cloud data
If today you suffer an unavailability in your operation, caused by your IT
infrastructure, what is expected to resume operation? In this talk I will
point out the 2 main reasons why you need to have a backup of your data,
the market tools that can help you in this strategy and some tips.
Não é virtualização, é Cloud mesmo! Melhores práticas de Cloud Híbrida na
perspectiva de Infra e Plataforma como Serviço It is not virtualization,
it's Cloud! Cloud Hybrid best practices from the perspective of Infra and
Platform as a Service In a company with on-premise and cloud services, we
reflect on whether or not a solution at the customer's "home" detracts
speed and flexibility. We have tried to apply innovation not only through
IaaS (infrastructure as a service) but also as a PaaS (platform as a
service) and how the conjunction of these two creates a great combo. This
talk will discuss the challenges and best practices for Cloud solutions in
the on- premise (not virtualization) and its comparison in doing colocation
in a dataceneter.
Benefícios e problemas utilizando autenticação federada no Apache
Cloudstack Benefits
and problems with federated authentication in Apache Cloudstack Federated
authentication in online services is increasingly being used, whether
through public identity providers such as Facebook, Google and others, or
in organizations' private identity providers. This is a technology that has
come to simplify the life of the user, but that does not always simplify
the life of application developers. The purpose of this talk is to share a
bit the challenges, benefits and problems of using federated authentication
with multiple identity providers in Apache Cloudstack within the Brazilian
academic network.
Troubleshooting CloudStack XenServer Troubleshooting CloudStack XenServer An
Apache CloudStack operation using XenServer as a hypervisor requires
extensive knowledge of hypervisor troubleshooting. In this talk, the
speaker will present the most common problems in a CloudStack
implementation with XenServer and how to solve them with the least possible
downtime and impact to users.
Billing with Cloudstack
In this talk you will see which tools we use to generate billing reports
for cloudstack and what were the difficulties which we discovered during
the implementation.
Quanto custo minha nuvem ? How much does my Cloud cost? Overview about the
use of billing using api of the usage system in ACS.
Migração de Worklouds entre Nuvens Públicas Migration of Worklouds between
Public Clouds This talk will discuss application profiles, best practices,
Site-Backup, Disaster Recovery and HA models among public clouds.
Mastering CloudStack monitoring, debugging, logs and metric collections
CloudStack connects and orchestrates multiple devices (such as hypervisors,
storage, and network). Troubleshooting problems in runtime and collecting
metrics, events, and logs from all the stacks are crucial tasks in order to
quickly identify and solve issues. This presentation walks through the
whole process of debugging and understanding issues in a CloudStack managed
infrastructure.

--
Rafael Weingärtner