Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Simone.Giannecchini" <si...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/13 14:17:27 UTC

Oracle BPEL Process Manager and ServiceMix

Dear List,
I am a newbie with ServiceMix, I have been asked to evaluate the possibility
to use it as a backbone for bringing some pre-existing services towards  a
SOA approach. Between the other things, we have got to find a way to expose
Oracle bpel process manager to the bus so that we can trigger pre-existing
processes upon reception of certain events (local files, ftp remote files,
etc.).

My questions are as follows:
- Has anyone faced this problem already ( i have seen some messages on the
list)?
- Does anyone have any suggestions/hints on how to approach this problem?

I would like to thank in advance anyone who will be able to provide valuable
information regarding such requirements.

Regards,
Simone.