Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Simon Matic Langford <si...@pcmsgroup.com> on 2003/07/24 15:31:30 UTC

Support for Custom Checkstyle Checks

Hi,

I've put a patch into JIRA to support user specified custom checkstyle
checks. Do I need to tell people I've put something
in, or do the committers get automatically notified? Should I ask before
doing something, and should I be posting this on the
developers mailing list?

simon

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or
privileged material. If You are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail,
the use of this information or any disclosure, copying or distribution
is
Prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. The views
expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily be the views of The PCMS
Group
plc and should not be taken as authority to carry out any instruction
contained.

Re: Support for Custom Checkstyle Checks

Posted by Ben Walding <be...@walding.com>.
1. We get notified
2. You can do whatever you want and submit whatever you want (within
reason!)
3. Most of us are fairly busy, so your patch might not be looked at for
a while, but I trawl through occasionally looking for small patches.

You can ping the dev list if you think it's been a while and we've
forgotten about it.