Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Roger Leigh <rl...@codelibre.net> on 2020/06/06 11:39:32 UTC

Call for votes: Xalan-C++ 1.12

Dear all,

With no additional feedback from 1.12RC2
(https://github.com/apache/xalan-c/releases/tag/Xalan-C_1_12_0_RC2) I
would like to propose releasing 1.12RC2 as 1.12 with no further code
changes.  There will be one additional update to make the release,
changing a single line in
https://github.com/apache/xalan-c/blob/34d50dfbd12b05fb32dcb4ba153e4a91df513de2/docs/releases.md
(changing "Unreleased" to the release date once approved).

This release will also include switching the website over to use the new
documentation at https://apache.github.io/xalan-c/

Kind regards,

Roger

Re: Call for votes: Xalan-C++ 1.12

Posted by Bill Blough <bi...@apache.org>.
+1

--
GPG: 5CDD 0C9C F446 BC1B 2509  8791 1762 E022 7034 CF84

Re: Call for votes: Xalan-C++ 1.12

Posted by Roger Leigh <rl...@codelibre.net>.
Dear all,

Thanks for the reponses.  I should have said in the mail that was a +1
from myself as well.  So we should be OK to proceed with making the
release, which I'll try to get done later today.

Thanks,

Roger

Re: Call for votes: Xalan-C++ 1.12

Posted by Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org>.
+1

On Sat, 6 Jun, 2020, 5:09 PM Roger Leigh, <rl...@codelibre.net> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> With no additional feedback from 1.12RC2 (
> https://github.com/apache/xalan-c/releases/tag/Xalan-C_1_12_0_RC2) I
> would like to propose releasing 1.12RC2 as 1.12 with no further code
> changes.  There will be one additional update to make the release, changing
> a single line in
> https://github.com/apache/xalan-c/blob/34d50dfbd12b05fb32dcb4ba153e4a91df513de2/docs/releases.md
> (changing "Unreleased" to the release date once approved).
>
> This release will also include switching the website over to use the new
> documentation at https://apache.github.io/xalan-c/
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Roger

Mukul Gandhi