Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2016/02/27 13:42:27 UTC

Tanuki

We've reached the conclusion that we need to get into the tanuki business;
we've had a karaf process die without a trace (possibly a native code
debacle, but we don't know). We already have a tanuki license.

Does anyone have some breadcrumbs for running Karaf 4.0.x under Tanuki on
Linux? I can work it out from the 'start' script, but I'd be grateful for a
head start.

Re: Tanuki

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Benson,

That's what the wrapper feature is for.
Though it only installs a old version.
But I'm sure you are capable of replacing that version with your own.
Especially since you have a license.

Regards, Achim

sent from mobile device