Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/08 08:41:43 UTC

[Fwd: Dojo scheduler new steps done!]

I've deployed the new version of the dojo schedule component here:

https://ninja.ugent.be/dojoscheduler/

Jurgen

Re: [Fwd: Dojo scheduler new steps done!]

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, and you have to remember that you need to use .jsf instead of
.jsp to go through the Faces-Servlet ;)

regards,

Martin

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [Fwd: Dojo scheduler new steps done!]

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Mighty cool!