Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by yao <ya...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/30 23:11:18 UTC

spark 0.9.0 with hadoop 2.4 ?

Hi Everyone,

We got some yarn related errors when running spark 0.9.0 on hadoop 2.4 (but
it was okay on hadoop 2.2). I didn't find any comments said spark 0.9.0
could support hadoop 2.4, so could I assume that we have to upgrade spark
to the latest release version at this point to solve this issue ?

Best
Shengzhe

Re: spark 0.9.0 with hadoop 2.4 ?

Posted by yao <ya...@gmail.com>.
I think I might find the root cause, YARN-1931 addressed the incompatible
issue. The solution for my case might be either take related Spark patches
or do an upgrade.