Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Thelma Osburg <th...@hotmail.com> on 2015/10/12 19:51:53 UTC

Download problem

I have used open office for years and love it.  I have been attempting to download to a new  Windows 8.1 computer and after navigating the unsafe click bait of Sourceforge not clicking anything, the download starts as expected.  Then it always stops at around 20 to 50 Mb and just sits there.  What do I do?

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: Download problem

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 22:14:13 +0200
Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Thelma,
>
> Where are you based? I'm not aware of any issue, but it could be a problem
> with the mirror serving your downloads..
>
> Let me know, thanks.
>
> Roberto

A solution may be to use a download manager.  I haven't used one in Windows for a long time, so cannot suggest one.  It also may be that your download is being limited by your ISP - perhaps there is a daily download total permitted?

Rory O'Farrell

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: Download problem