Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Robert Breidecker <rb...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/25 21:05:22 UTC

TablePages Component Question

I'm working on a table that uses a TablePages
component to navigate from page to page within the
tables data model.  The table is editable, so I am
trying to hook validation up onto one of the columns.
However, when I click on one of the TaglePages
navigation links, it looks like the validation is
working, however, navigation continues to the next
page.  Since, there was an error, I would like to
cancel the navigation and leave the user on the
help me do this on the TablePages component.  Does
anyone have any ideas to help me get started.

Thanks in advance.
Rob