Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2012/12/21 22:48:38 UTC

[digester] dropping the annotations-processor module

Hi all guys!

the annotations-processor module in Digester has been in a prototypal
status for a looooong time and I haven't had time/chances to make it
working, so, since it has never been released before and I am busy as
heel and won't have the opportunity to work on it, unless someone
submits a patch to DIGESTER-158, I would be for dropping it and make
the build work (and possibly cut a release).

Any objection?
Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [digester] dropping the annotations-processor module

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
thanks for the explanation, I'll have a look at it! :)

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Mark!

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.