Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2010/06/02 15:02:29 UTC

Discuss about release plan, features freeze

Hello,

In https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-257 issue and others,
the BSP user interface designing is in progress. Let's
discusss/prepare the release of Hama 0.2 with BSP computing framework
and UI and features freeze.

If we cut in/output system out of 0.2 plan, we can release more
quickly (I estimate 1~2 month). From user standpoint, It is more
flexible but less accessibility. IMO, step by step is better, so i
would like to postpone it to next version. WDYT?

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
edwardyoon@apache.org

Re: Discuss about release plan, features freeze

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
>> By the way, how about less abstraction and more flexibility as the user standpoint.

Oh, sound well! that's a good representation *smile*.

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@gmail.com>.