Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by "Siddharth, Gopalsamy" <gs...@paypal.com.INVALID> on 2015/09/10 04:44:39 UTC

building thermos_executor

Hi Dev folks ,

I am trying to build thermos runner for setting up aurora scheduler and mesos ,

I ran in to the issue where mesos.native is not found , but I built mesos locally and generated the required egg file .

But after setting this up and starting a run ,

I get the Message : "mesosExecutorDriver" not found .

Is there any documentation I can refer to help fix this or please suggest a way to fix this .

The version i`ve tried is the latest from master branch , 0.9 and 0.7

Thanks
-Siddharth

Re: building thermos_executor

Posted by Maxim Khutornenko <ma...@apache.org>.
I'd follow with what Bill suggested. In case you persist building it
yourself though, make sure you have openssl package installed on every
slave. See more details here:
https://github.com/apache/aurora/blob/master/NEWS#L11-L15

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.