Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.org> on 1998/07/31 04:50:23 UTC

keynoters for ApacheCon

Hi gang... as many of you know, C2 is producing ApacheCon (and other Apache
Group members are involved) in San Francisco in October.  Right now we're
focusing on getting a couple good keynote speakers, and in fleshing out the
other session tracks.  If anyone has any good, off-the-wall, or serious
suggestions for people they'd like to see give a keynote, send me some mail
with your suggestions.  No promises, of course, and while we have a couple
of really excellent leads, we could always use more.  Thanks.

http://www.apachecon.com/ for more info.

Also let us know if you have any ideas for sessions, particularly ones
you'd like to give.  There's a call for papers on the site which describes
what we're looking for.  Thanks!

	Brian

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices  |     brian@apache.org
acquired by the age of eighteen." - Einstein   |  brian@hyperreal.org

Re: keynoters for ApacheCon

Posted by Simon Spero <se...@unc.edu>.
On Thu, 30 Jul 1998, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> focusing on getting a couple good keynote speakers, and in fleshing out the
> other session tracks.  If anyone has any good, off-the-wall, or serious

Get Tim!

Simon