Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Yoav Shapira <yo...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/26 23:06:54 UTC

RE: svn commit: r225366 - in /jakarta/site:docs/site/downloads/downloads_tomcat-connectors.htmlxdocs/downloads/downloads.xml

Hi,

> i posted something to stefan off list (wanted to email him anyway).
>
> > I just regenerated the site, but I avoided reverting those two. I could
> > easily have committed those; I just didn't know what the "etiquette"
> > is.
>
> for me, it's a judgement call depending on the person and the change.
> hopefully, other people will jump in here with more general opinions...

Notify the person, without overwriting their work, and ask them to make
their changes in the xdocs, regenerate the site, and update it properly.  So
you both did the right thing IMHO.

Yoav