Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/04 18:06:49 UTC

Apache Conference BoF

Hi guys,

for those of you who will be at Amsterdam next week, I have proposed a
BoF (Birds of a Feather) session about using ADS to manage Apache.

Just register by bumping up the counter if you are interested :

http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherEu08#preview

Thanks !

PS : For the lazzy ones who don't want to create a user on tis wiki, I
may increase the counter for you... But this will be the last time ! ;)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: Apache Conference BoF

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Done.  It took me like 10 tries to realize that this is not the same wiki as
the one we used for google summer of code.  Then again I'm pretty groggy.
That's annoying tho.