Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "casablinca126.com" <ca...@126.com> on 2010/07/07 08:31:40 UTC

TNonblockingServer threadpool in cassandra?

Hi,
Cassandra does not adopt TNonblockingServer threadpool model, which i think it's better to handle very many client
connections .
With TThreadPoolServer threadpool , I find GC storm and OOM,  when client connections are increasing sharply .
yes, TNonblockingServer is already in thrift-0.2.0. However, at first I'd like to know ,has anyone already adopted TNonblockingServer ?
If not, is it possible to use it in 0.6 version?
thanks !

best regards,
Cao Jiguang

2010-07-07