Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/11/27 20:40:38 UTC

nillable properties bug

Hi,

Christian Ewers reported a bug last week or so that had to do with
non-null properties being reported as null (breaking the schema rules that
defined nillable="false"). This bug occurred when inserting properties via
the <InitialValues/> or <StaticValues/> in the WS-RMD document. There was
no JIRA item opened for it so I'm reporting back to the list.

I've found the bug and have fixed it for 2.1 - the problem was that I was
checking for null/nillable validation in two spots, and when I last fixed
the code to include attributes and text as part of the "is null" check, I
only did it in one spot. I have now fixed the code so that the
null/nillable validation is consolidated into one method shared throughout
the WSRP implementation.

Dan

Dan Jemiolo
IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park, NC

+++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat
donuts. +++