Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Martin Flores <ca...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/30 02:05:55 UTC

KeyedReference and TModelKey

Hi everyone,

I've been doing some tests over JUDDI and found something I don't
understand.

When I create a BussinessEntity I can add a KeyedReference in the
categoryBag with a tModelKey that doesn't  match to any tModel.

Is this a normal behaviour?

If it doesn't why JUDDI hasn't the tModels corresponding to this specs

http://www.uddi.org/taxonomies/UDDI_Taxonomy_tModels.htm#utility

Regards

Re: KeyedReference and TModelKey

Posted by Martin Flores <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the quick answer Kurt, and yes it makes sense!

Cheers!

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,

Posted by Martin Flores <ca...@gmail.com>.