Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org> on 2020/02/05 14:40:11 UTC

[DISCUSSION] ignite-extension - ignite-spring-boot-autoconfigurer release.

Hello, Igniters.

We don't have a release process for newly created ignite-extensions modules.
I want to release two modules:

* ignite-spring-boot-autoconfigure
* ignite-client-spring-boot-autoconfigure

Let's discuss it.

Any objections to it?
What should be done before release?

Re: [DISCUSSION] ignite-extension - ignite-spring-boot-autoconfigurer release.

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Denis,

As discussed with Alexey I have captured the discussion details in
confluence wiki page. I have not received any concerns or follow up
questions on the release process. I can certainly pause and continue to
work on current migration of existing modules if more time required for the
review process for releases.

With respect to releases all the extensions need to be verified for an
upcoming release and updated if needed (with the version increase only for
those updated)

We can release our first version for ignite-extensions modules as 1.0.0
pointing to 2.7.6 latest released version while the master branch can
continued to be verified as per 2.9.0-SNAPSHOT

Independent Integrations:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-36%3A+Modularization#IEP-36:Modularization-IndependentIntegrations
Discussion Links:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-36%3A+Modularization#IEP-36:Modularization-DiscussionLinks
Tickets:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-36%3A+Modularization#IEP-36:Modularization-Tickets

Please let me know if you have any feedback.

Regards,
Saikat

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Some more thoughts.