Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by jieryn <ji...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/07 20:35:41 UTC

Arquillian and TomEE Embedded

Is there a way to leverage TomEE's exclusions.list when running the
embedded container via Arquillian?

Re: Arquillian and TomEE Embedded

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hmm

It is used in
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/master/tomee/tomee-embedded/src/test/java/org/apache/tomee/embedded/ClasspathAsWebappTest.java

Alternative is to use scan.xml, maybe easier in your case

Posted by jieryn <ji...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jieryn <ji...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.