Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2016/11/11 03:26:39 UTC

Your Jenkins jobs need config changes

Hi Couch surfers!

A couple of days ago I removed labels from the jenkins nodes (as promised in an earlier mail) and at the same
time I changed your builds to remove the ‘docker’ label and replace it with ‘ubuntu’.

Looks like your jobs have reverted back to the ‘docker’ label and are now awaiting in the queue for a node that
doesn’t exist.

Please update your jobs using whatever method (job-dsl etc) so your jobs can resume building.

See https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins+node+labels <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins+node+labels> for the upto date slimmed down
label listing. As you’ll see the ‘ubuntu’ label gives you (currently a minimum of) 17 nodes and choosing
(Hadoop||ubuntu) gives you 27 nodes!.

Recap - there is NO DOCKER LABEL. It is not needed - all nodes should be equipped with Docker. (if you
find any without, report it.)

Thanks!

Gav… (ASF Infra.)

Re: Your Jenkins jobs need config changes

Posted by Michelle Phung <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gav!

Posted by Michelle Phung <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gav!